Work from Home: Decameron and the Divine Comedy really came true: with the Pandemic Covid-19. We live in special and most importantly in personally very challenging times. The pandemic takes its toll on us all.
The strain of working from home is particularly strong on those who personally cannot cope well with isolation, quarantine and especially with the fundamental change in the life style. More importantly and this goes unnoticed is the active preparation for the life after the pandemic – it is surprising how many of us disregard this very important topic.
Work from Home (WfH)
- Isolation from usual micro and macro cosmos
- Inability to maintain social relationships, especially the professional ones
- Monotonous and distressing working days in quarantine/isolation.
- … and …
- early indications of domestic aggression
- Depression and worse
Why should you take our advise? For 4 reasons:
- We, as an enterprise, experience the current situation in all of its magnitude: (avoided) lay-offs, work from home, staff geographical segregation (4 core members on 2 continents and 3 countries).
- We feel the urge to generally contribute to the society. Try to help as many individuals as possible.
- We, all in the team have seen emergencies, distress and subsequent recovery. We have learned our lessons and know how to prepare for the “life after” . Do do not underestimatethis chapter to come – professionally and personally!
- also … Let us be honest, the pandemic also impacts our business.
Again, do not hesitate to contact us under: email@example.com. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to social distancing and healthy consideration all the initial assessment and subsequent consulting will happen virtually; see on the right of the page the tools which we have available and the links (klick on the app) on how to use or install the specific tool.
We offer counselling sessions in English and German. Upon request we can extend the language coverage to Greek, Romanian and Hindi.
*All your personal information and the subject of the consulting sessions are treated with the highest confidentiality*